Monday, November 23, 2009

I don't know if you're stupid, or you just don't think.

After sitting through painfully dull, and agonizingly moronic conversations for the past twenty two years, I have come to the very powerful realization that I am smarter than most people. That being said, I want you to know that I am no physicist, nor rocket scientist, but I have common sense that, shockingly, is more sensible than most. Mind you, I am twenty two years old, I have a high school diploma, a few years of college, and a reputation for drinking excessively. Yet, I am certain that my ability to understand the obvious surpasses that of congressmen, college professors, moms, dads, Rabbi's, crack heads, professional athletes and most everyone in between.

So, now that you know this, I trust that the insight that is to come will not only enlighten you, it will also give you a new found confidence, that you too, are [hopefully] more intelligent than most people that you interact with daily...yes, even that snotty bitch who walks around the office like she's screwing the boss. She probably is - that doesn't make her smarter, it makes her a whore.

No comments:

Post a Comment